The Abandoned Chapel- Escape Game, Vol 2
(21 Nov 2015, Sat)-2pm (SOLD OUT)
One month before Christmas, you received an anonymous letter, claiming to know the truth you are seeking.
Are you able to deduce who's the sender?
The Abandoned Chapel - Escape Game (Vol 2), 21 Nov 2015, Saturday 2pm
From the maker of the “Meltdown- Rescue Mission (Vol 1)”.
In case you don't know about us and wonder if this event is good. These are some reviews from players of our previous game in July this year.
“Nice mix of puzzle difficulty and good use of all the design elements. Really liked it!”
“Puzzles were varied and thematic! I had a great time. A++”
“Can’t wait for the next!”
"Puzzles were good and it’s actually up to the REG standard"
Unravel the secret in the mysterious abandoned chapel and escape!
You took a deep breath as you stepped into the old abandoned chapel. Darkness and silence engulfed you. For the last 49 years you have been steadfast in coming here on Christmas Eve. All of a sudden the door slammed shut behind you and the entire place lit up in brightness. You realized that you are surrounded by numerous mysterious pictures on the walls. One of which caught your attention, "Same place, 50 years without fail, you must be anxious to know the truth". "Indeed", you nodded.
In this game, all the teams will compete to unravel the secret in the abandoned chapel by solving numerous puzzles within the given time limit of 60 minutes.
If you enjoy interesting but non-tedious puzzles that involve lateral thinking, creativity and associative skills, this is the escape game for you! Come join us for a time of excitement and fun, with puzzles that have been carefully crafted to challenge your wits.
DATE & TIME:
21 Nov 2015 (Sat), 2pm- SOLD OUT
28 Nov 2015 (Sat), 2pm- SOLD OUT
28 Nov 2015 (Sat), 4pm- SELLING NOW! (New Slot)
Ticket/ Event Details:
Kindly arrive 15mins earlier for registration.
VENUE:Level 2, Da Vinci Lounge, TÜV SÜD PSB Building
1 Science Park Drive
(5min walk from Kent Ridge MRT Station (CC24)-Circle Line)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please show the PEATIX confirmation page (print-out, email or screenshot) with the QR code on the day of registration.
- All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- Please be at the venue, as per the date and time indicated in your ticket.
- The game is conducted in English.
- All the groups will compete within a room to solve riddles and puzzles.
- Duration for each session is 1 hour and 30mins (Inclusive of introduction & debrief of the game)
- For group booking of 4-8 pax, you will not be mixed with other groups.
- For group booking of less than 4 pax, you may be mixed with other groups.
- Maximum of 8 pax per group.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes without prior notice. By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
For further enquiries, please contact us at Email: Info@nomispiy.com
- The event description was updated. Diff#127355 2015-10-31 16:14:27
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM SGT
Early Bird Rate (1pax) SOLD OUT $20.00
- Venue Address
- 5mins from Kent Ridge MRT. Level 2, Da Vinci Lounge, TÜV SÜD PSB Building 1 Science Park Drive Singapore 118221 Singapore
5min walk for Kent Ridge MRT, Exit B( Circle Line)